Monday 6 June 2016

Lookpost: Navy High_low jersey




Hi there, Happy Monday lovelies.

How was your weekend? Saturday I had my last coffee date with my little family before Ramadaan and yesterday I spent my whole Sunday prepping, cooking and making samosas,  mom helped with baking the muffins, so it was a busy day for me.
Can you believe it's June month again, geez half of the year already gone, I really can't believe how the time is flying. It's also that time of the year where we as Muslims keep our fast on a daily bases for a month, it's not just fasting and abstaining from food but also cleansing of the soul, leaving behind bad habits, bettering ourselves on a more spiritual level. Also on entering this holy month we should do it with a clean heart and ask forgiveness, so please forgive me if I did or said something knowingly or unknowingly and hurt you in any way, I ask maaf.

 

About this look:
It all started with this navy highlow top, when I saw it at YDE's sale in February I immediately loved it. I tried it with different tops underneath but decided to wear it with a longer length top because it's quite short infront. I love the long length at the back though. I styled it with a black leather skinny, black boot and black bag with gold accessories. I decided to go with a more natural kind of makeup look and a lipstick from Catrice that I love, the name is Teddy Brown.




Outfit details YDE Top & earings/ Edgars Skinny & sunglasses/ Bronx Bonny Boot/ Zuri armband/ Foschini chain & scarf / Luella Bag: Mother's day gift from my husband.

Photos taken by  Nazeem Flowers Photography ,  if you would like to get in contact with him just follow the link it goes to his Facebook page, he will reply instantly.

In ending I would like to wish all my Muslim followers a Ramadaan Kareem, may you have a blessed month and may your fast,dua's and all good deeds be accepted by Allah SWT , In Sha Allah.

Wslm Nadia SS
Always keep Shining!


No comments:

Post a Comment